PRE-ORDER - SHIP DATE - BLACK FRIDAY
PUMP. FOCUS. GAINS. ENERGY. FIRE.
PUMP: 9000 mg L-Citrulline + 2500mg Glycerol + 500mg Agmatine
FOCUS: Nootropics - 200mg Eria Jarensis + 200mg DMAE Bitartrate
GAINS: 5000mg Creapure 99.99% Creatine Monohydrate
ENERGY: 330mg Caffeine
FIRE: 3200mg of Beta Alanine
Why Add Creapure?
Creapure is the ultra-pure, micronized, patent-protected form of creatine monohydrate. The difference is in terms of purity, while most creatine supplements are around 98-99% pure, Creapure is 99.99% Creatine Monohydrate.
It is purer than any other form of creatine on the market, with a higher concentration of phosphocreatine, Creapure® replenishes your ATP (adenosine triphosphate) reserves sooner. As ATP is a crucial energy source for muscles, this means you will be able to train harder for longer.
Why Add Eria Jarensis?
- Because It Increases Levels Of Dopamine & Noradrenaline In The Body Creating A Euphoric Feeling!
- Evidence Also Suggests That It May Act As A Potent Fat Burner (Huperzine Does Not) Power Appetite Suppressant & Reduce Feelings Of Anxiety!
Why Add DMAE Bitartrate?
Precursor to the neurotransmitter acetylcholine and is an ingredient for helping support brain health and mood
Why Add Glyerol?
- Increases the osmotic pressure which will hyper-hydrate the muscles.
- Glycerol also acts as a vasodilator. Vasodilation is the relaxation of the smooth muscle lining the blood vessels, leading to their dilation, which can further improve blood flow.
Why Add Citrulline?
- As a nitric oxide (NO) enhancer, citrulline malate (CM) has recently been touted as a potential ergogenic aid to both resistance and high-intensity exercise performance, as well as the recovery of muscular performance.
Why Add Agmatine?
Helps to increase the amount of nitric oxide available in the blood, which increases energy levels and workout performance for bodybuilders and athletes.
Why Beta Alanine?
- Beta-alanine can provide an acute stimulant response and is therefore a good candidate for being consumed pre-workout. If you take a pre-workout supplement, you might already be taking it this way. However, the performance benefits from beta-alanine are based upon raising muscle carnosine concentrations over time.
Beta-alanine helps regulate acid in muscles and prevent this fatigue. Taking beta-alanine supplements may mean a person can increase the length of time they can perform high intensity exercises before experiencing exhaustion.
Why Caffeine Anhydrous?
- Reduces Fatigue and Improves Concentration
- 100% PURE: Caffeine Anhydrous is essentially caffeine extracted from the same plants as regular caffeine, but with an added twist. All excess chemical components and water are meticulously filtered in the lab, resulting in a purer and more potent form of caffeine.